- Upcoming Events
Community Forum Series 3 was held May 14 and May 15, 2013. Stay tuned for Community Forum Series 4 this fall where the Comprehensive Plan will be unveiled!
Thanks to those who attended Downtown Summit 2 on June 5th.
Thanks to everyone who came out to the third round of community forums in May! There is still an opportunity to weigh in on your favorite scenario through our on-line survey and Meeting-in-a-Box. Stay tuned for Community Forum Series 4.
The Comprehensive Plan Citizens Advisory Committee (CPCAC) is a committee of residents who will guide the development of the Comprehensive Plan. The committee consists of approximately 35 people, including a representative of the Planning Commission, members of the LINC Citizen Committee, and other governmental boards and agencies. Members include representatives of neighborhood, civic, arts and cultural organizations, representatives of major employers and business owners, and representatives of the community’s varied urban and rural constituencies, along with at least one liaison member of Council.
Below are agendas and minutes from the CPCAC meetings. Meetings are held at Rosa Parks Transportation Center unless otherwise noted.
- February 1, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- February 13, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- March 28, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- May 9, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- May 23, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- June 20, 2012 (agenda) and Action Summary
- October 31, 2012 (agenda)
- December 12, 2012 (agenda) (held at Lafayette Science Museum)
- February 6, 2013 (agenda) and Action Summary
- April 12, 2013 (agenda) and Action Summary
- July 25, 2013 (agenda)
A subcommittee, called the DAC (Downtown Advisory Committee) will advise on the development of the Downtown Framework Plan. The first meeting was June 28, 2012 at 3 p.m. The agendas are posted below.